Who is Casey Carle?
Not Your Average Maniac...
Many bubblers get into this biz not because they are entertainers but because they want to share their discoverie about soap bubbles. Casey Carle is first and foremost a consummate entertainer, who decided to add bubbling to an already successful career as a showman, actor and physical comedian. He has worked virtually full-time on and off stage his entire adult life.
One in a family of 11, Casey Carle grew up in the rural farm lands of Greene, NY, on a single lane, dead-end, dirt road...so he clearly needed to stand out in some way! Fortunately he chose a positive route... graduating cum laude from S.U.N.Y. Geneseo with a "Bachelor of Arts" in Drama and also from The Ringling Bros. Clown College with "Bachelor of Fun Arts" (for real!).
He turned his training into a career in the performing arts that has continued non-stop for multiple decades.
Get to know Casey from his own lips in this interview from Wisconsin Public Radio, April 2012....
|Audio: Public Radio Interview. April 27, 2012|
|Wisconsin Public Radio Interview
Based on hard work, talent and professional standards successes have come in the following ways and more...
- expanded his popular BubbleMania! franchise to include 3 more professional performers (who are also treasured friends).
- created the "first-of-its-kind in the history of the circus world" bubble act for The Ringling Bros Circus (waaaay back in 1989!)
- has been chosen by Cirque du Soleil as consultant to soap bubble based routines and scenes for their artistic teams.
- made another historic soap bubble debut at the acclaimed Lincoln Center in New York City as a Principal Performing Artist for "The Little Orchestra Society"
- has been featured on The Discovery Channel, teaching soap bubble science to millions of viewers.
- has been a guest on The Science Channel with Michio Kaku to demonstrate theories on the structure of the universe.
- was crowned Champion Bubble Artist after a 5 day competition viewed by tens of millions of viewers on Japanese television.
- assisted as Bubble Consultant/Technician for Baileys Irish Cream and for Pepsi Cola in national television commercial campaigns.
- has been recognized by the CT Office of Culture & Tourism, The New England Foundation for the Arts and New York State's "Arts in Education" for his school and theater programs.
- received numerous additional awards and accolades, just a few of which are listed here.